Pay Bill Online
Get Started
Questions About Your Service or Bill
(724) 379-4141

How do I sign up for service?

To sign up for service we will need proof of ownership which may consist of a deed, settlement statement or closing disclosure as well as a copy of your photo ID. Bring all requirements with you to The Mon Valley Sewage Authority at 20 S Washington Street, Donora, PA 15033. A brief application will need completed upon arrival.