Pay Bill Online
Get Started
Questions About Your Service or Bill
(724) 379-4141

If my water gets shut off, how do I get it restored?

Once a property has had water terminated for non-payment the account must be brought current (all past due amounts must be paid) and a fee of $100 must be paid as well. The $100 is the fee given for the turn off AND turn on of service to the property through ABC.